To Our Valued Customers:
Our golf course remains open at this time as an option for outdoor activity. The health and safety or our guests and employees is our top priority. We have implemented a series of increased sanitary and cleaning standards in order to be even more cautious during this time.
We are adhering to the San Luis Obispo County’s Rules and Regulations and these changes include:
- Pro shop check in for golf will be in a designated space limited to one guest at a time
- Golf carts will be sanitized thoroughly after each use
- Food & Beverage service will be only To Go service
- Driving range has been closed
- We ask that all guests pay with credit card if possible
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touch points
- Ball washers have been removed from the golf course to reduce touch points
- Rakes have been removed from the golf course bunkers to reduce touch points (play as ground under repair)
- We ask that you putt with the flag stick in place to avoid touch points
- Employees at point of sale stations wear gloves and all credit card processors are thoroughly wiped down between uses
- All employees have received additional training on sanitary standards
- We are applying antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning solutions to surfaces with extra vigilance during this time
On behalf of everyone at Cypress Ridge, we want to express our deepest sympathy for those afflicted with COVID-19. We are profoundly grateful to those who are working the front lines to combat this illness and also thank those at work every day to take care of their communities.